Thursday, May 29, 2014

Blog Post 1

I have not heard anything about EDM 310 however, I am very nervous because computers are not my strong point.
My fears are that I will hold my group back as well as myself.
This class is much more hands on than any other class I have taken
My ignorance of computers may hinder my progress in this class
I hope to overcome this ignorance with knowledge
I have so many questions I can not begin to put them into words
I hope to answer some or most of these questions through this class.

1 comment:

  1. Why do you say "computers are not your strong point."

    The reason you are in school, I hope, is to learn what is necessary for success in the real world. You do that by exposing yourself to new things, practicing, and asking questions. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete